Looking for a Couple of Games.

Torazo

CAGiversary!
Note: I only have access to PayPal... Does that work?

Eternal Sonata PS3 --- Currently $20 at Gamestop.ca (Requires Credit Card), and with shipping it would be $28.00 tops.

Possibly Eternal Sonata for Xbox360 as well --- $15 off CaG Members

Cross Edge PS3 --- Currently $30 International Shipping on Amazom.com, which comes to $39.99 with shipping.
Disgaea Infinite PSP --- $19.99 (Maybe)
Can I Really Be The Hero? PSP --- $19.99 (Maybe)

Would it be possible to get these games from fellow CaG's for prices equal to, or less than those prices?

I might be trying to get other games as well, but right now my budget is pretty low.

In the future, I will be trying to get Bad Company 2, Crackdown 2 and a few others...

Edit: This might be a problem... Trying to get funds onto my PayPal account seems like a tedious task. It apparently takes 6-8 days to get the funds onto the account, but I don't want to wait that long. Are there any quick alternatives?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both Cross Edge and Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero that I could let go. As far as faster ways to load money into Paypal, you can use your credit card to back the transfer and they'll send instantly. If you don't have a credit card, there's really nothing you can do. It might be faster to send a Money Order by mail, but that would cost a little more.

Either way, I'd rather trade than sell. Do you have anything you're willing to put up?

I am pretty much just starting my game collection, so there really isn't much... Not sure what I would be willing to let go of right now either.

what's wrong with 6-8 days?

more importantly, you can send money with 0 balance, it will just take it out of your bank account after a few days, while the receiver gets the money instantly

EDIT: just put your postal code for eternal sonata on gs.ca, then find a store near you to go in person

[quote name='kn00tcn']what's wrong with 6-8 days?

more importantly, you can send money with 0 balance, it will just take it out of your bank account after a few days, while the receiver gets the money instantly

EDIT: just put your postal code for eternal sonata on gs.ca, then find a store near you to go in person[/QUOTE]

So I would be able to purchase a game using PayPal as long as I have money in my bank account?

Unfortunately, the closest Gamestop is way too far from where I live.

should be, & CC as a backup, depending on who you're sending to (valve changed something about a year ago, where if you dont have a PP balance, it goes straight to CC instead of bank account)

[quote name='kn00tcn']should be, & CC as a backup, depending on who you're sending to (valve changed something about a year ago, where if you dont have a PP balance, it goes straight to CC instead of bank account)[/QUOTE]

I don't have a credit card and am not eligible to obtain one, which is rather unfortunate. I know how to manage my money, which is why I have the money for the games I am wanting... Maybe they knew this and knew that they wouldn't get any money out of me due to which card I would be getting and how I would be handling it. -_-

bread's done
Back