Looking for a deal on a 3DS (XL ideally)

DM7000

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a deal on a 3DS, prefereably a 3DS XL, either online or in stores. I've been trying to look for either a reduced price or a bundle that's worth it but I haven't been able to find much. Are there any times worth waiting for? I'm guessing there might be 4th of July sales in stores but nothing I've seen has had 3DS's on sale.

Any advice ye wise CAG users?

We're in the same boat. I'm looking for one too.

They have some listed at cowboom.com, but they've rated 4 (significant scratches or scuffs) with most accessories missing.  Meh.

Also, there is a sale going on at SharkStores.com (use code GETINTHEGAME to get the regular 3DS to drop to $125 w/free shipping) but they're open box and I hear shipping takes around 2 weeks (even if you pay for expedited shipping), But in two weeks, a better deal   will probably come along.

I'm waiting on a 4th of July sale too, but I'm not seeing anything.  Maybe Bestbuy will have a deal on that day?

I'm looking for a 3ds b/c I want to play animal crossing too.

Not a great deal, but Fry's has a 2-Day sale going on that includes 3DS (black, pink, and purple) for $149.99 [link]

I've been looking for a 3DS (XL preferred b/c of better battery life) as well.  Fry's had the XL on sale for $175 yesterday but there's not one locally so I couldn't price match.  Today, Fry's has the aqua blue 3ds on sale for $100.  Link.  It's pretty tempting just to be able to play Animal Crossing on the cheap.

I feel that there will be a summer lull on any significant system hardware discounts.  Nintendo is pushing their eShop digital contents and other game software incentives, instead.

Check Sears for the regular pink 3DS on clearance, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back