Looking for a deal on DVD-R's

ZForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
I just bought a DVD Recorder to copy all my old home videos and whatnot to DVD's, but I need a good amount of blanks to archive it all. Anyone know where the best B&M deal is on these suckers? Preferably a decent brand name like Memorex or something

Actually, my recorder says 4x is the max it will take, but thanks for the ideas (8x would probably work and just retool themselves to 4x speed, but at this point I don't want to take chances :) ). Sams Club apparetnly has em in a 50 pack for $20, so I'm going to stop there after work.

Staples always has sales going on. I picked up 50 TDKs for 20 a couple weeks ago.
Also, Fred Meyer had 50 Sony for 20 last week. (no idea if you have a Freddies around you.)

These are 8x by the way.

i was at target last week and they had a clearance set of a decent brand(i am not sure which, though) dvd-r's. they had a 25 pack for 7 or 8 bucks and a 30 pack for 6 or 7 bucks( i know that sound weird but thats what the tags said). But this was at th target near my house(laurel, md) so your local target might not have them.

Try to stay away from the cheap media. It is better to play extra than to find out there is problems with you DVDs.

bread's done
Back