Looking for a Deal on Oblivion: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)

Luriden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
694 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get this cheaply? Looking for it for a friend so they'll stop bugging me about buying mine. I didn't realize it was actually worth anything, but apparently it goes for a bit on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to try rewording your title, you have 83 views--and yes, it's posted in the DEALS & REQUESTS--but it looks like you're posting about a deal, not asking for advice.

These were going for $25 for nearly a month quite a while ago on Amazon (alongside the GOTY edition), your friend needs to learn how to pull the trigger quicker.

Currently, it looks like SMNICKLAS has it listed "Like New" on the marketplace for the 360:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000BGPGU2/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all, I'd send him a message and make sure he knows what he's listed first though in case he "accidentally" listed it thinking it was another edition.

[quote name='Sanges99']Might want to try rewording your title, you have 83 views--and yes, it's posted in the DEALS & REQUESTS--but it looks like you're posting about a deal, not asking for advice.

These were going for $25 for nearly a month quite a while ago on Amazon (alongside the GOTY edition), your friend needs to learn how to pull the trigger quicker.

Currently, it looks like SMNICKLAS has it listed "Like New" on the marketplace for the 360:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000BGPGU2/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all, I'd send him a message and make sure he knows what he's listed first though in case he "accidentally" listed it thinking it was another edition.[/QUOTE]

My apologies. I figured a thread with a game in the title in a forum for requests instead of the standard deals forum was enough of an indicator. I'd rename the title of the thread if I could.

I've checked eBay and it seems like the majority of the decently-priced auctions are missing something out of the set, usually the coin. I'm not even sure what the standard going rate on this is or how rare it is, so I thought I'd ask here instead of assuming that $60 BIN for a sealed copy on eBay was really a "deal." I'm keep looking there though.

I'll also let my friend know about the used deals on Amazon; looks like someone is selling one for $18 with all materials included.

Yeah, the seller I named had it listed for $18 and supposedly included everything but the description he had was pretty vague; hopefully your friend snagged it up because it's long gone by now.

You can re-word your title, click Edit, then click Advanced. That's how people also close their own threads or re-word them with titles like "mod delete" etc if you've ever seen one of those in your CAG subsription emails.

Good luck to your buddy.

Wow. Checked the amazon prices. The Vintage Stock near me sells these for around $25(last time I was there, 3 months ago)... I might have to get what they have and flip them if they still have them.

bread's done
Back