Looking for a deal on Red Dead: Redemption SE...

Superfluential

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I can score a copy (besides eBay) at a decent price? I know I'm going to pay more than the retail (penalty for not pre-ordering), but I don't want to pay insanely too much.

Pretty much looking for like new and includes everything + the 2 codes unused (willing to spend more if it comes with other codes as well)

I was about to offer up my complete/mint copy for the PS3, until I saw that you wanted it with both codes unused. I used the half for the soundtrack already from mine, but the Deadly Assassin outfit portion is still unused.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I was about to offer up my complete/mint copy for the PS3, until I saw that you wanted it with both codes unused. I used the half for the soundtrack already from mine, but the Deadly Assassin outfit portion is still unused.[/QUOTE]

whoops forgot to mention, a 360 copy. Thanks though for the quick reply.:bouncy:

I have a new/sealed copy (360) from Best Buy with the War Horse code and a seperate code from Gamestop good for the Deadly Assassin Outfit/Soundtrack. Shoot me a PM if interested.

[quote name='tarbsdad']I have a new/sealed copy (360) from Best Buy with the War Horse code and a seperate code from Gamestop good for the Deadly Assassin Outfit/Soundtrack. Shoot me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Dude you can get the Red Dead Redemption digital soundtrack on Amazon for $5 right now. Or is the Deadly Assassin outfit worth that much more for you?

The soundtrack is good and worth at least $5. Although some of the tracks with vocals are utter crap. Those are towards the end of the soundtrack(19 tracks).

The only good one with vocals is the rendition of "Bury me not on the lone prarie".

bread's done
Back