Looking for a deal on some Avalon Hill games.

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm trying to find a decent price on Axis and Allies: Europe, Axis and Allies: Pacific, Axis and Allies: D-Day as well as History of the World. Anyone know of decent deals.. online or B&M? Or possibly have anything for sale/trade?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Get Risk 2210!

Get it!!![/quote]

Risk, Risk 2210 and Risk Godstorm are all way too easy, they bore us after playing through maybe twice. We'd much rather play a heated Axis and Allies game that ends up taking mutiple days to finish.

edit - Castle Risk was excellent when it was around, but you can't find a copy of that anywhere.

This is probably too late, but if your malls had those Christmas-season kiosks, a lot of mine had massive sales first part of January. There was one kiosk that was for a game store, and had everything for 50% off-- we bought Cranium Turbo for 20 bucks, instead of 40, even WalMart wanted 35 for it. Pretty fun game.
I always enjoyed both Risk and Axis and Allies, but Risk is definitely more newbie-friendly, and easier to pick up and play. A&A is almost too indepth, but of course it depends on your playstyle and compatriots.
My college roommate had a couple of those games:
A&A;
Shogun;
Invasion America or something, which was a little simpler than the above two.
And I'm still trying to get people to play Illuminati....

Well I have yet to find a deal on any of these.. but I did find a cheap-ish copy of Totaler Krieg. Anyone who wants a serious, hard-core war simulation game.. this is the way to go. Awesome game, fun as hell.. but one warning, this game makes Axis and Allies look like Candyland, and a full game (although you can play short (2-4hr) scenarios) takes about 36 hours to finish.

bread's done
Back