Looking for a deal on The Fifth Element 2-disc Ultimate edition

I think it's at Sam's Club (one of those warehouse stores, if you don't know what it is) for 18 bucks.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Amazon has it for 17.47, free shipping for orders above $25.[/quote]

Wow, I totally didn't see the "eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25" in the item description when I looked at it. :oops:

Don't forget www.filleritem.com if you end up getting it from amazon.

Is this movie good? I have only seen bits and pieces of it...never the whole thing straight through. It must have a decent size cult following if they released a 2-disc SE.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Is this movie good? I have only seen bits and pieces of it...never the whole thing straight through. It must have a decent size cult following if they released a 2-disc SE.[/quote]

This film is Luc Besson's visionary masterpiece, a culmination of all his cinematic aspirations from ever since he was a pimply French teen. It is a classic piece of film, and definitely worth picking up along with Léon: Deluxe Edition.

To OP: I picked them up from Costco a few weeks ago for 13 bucks each.

CC had it on sale for $14.99 the week of its release so it might be on sale at that again soon.

Check Costco tho, they still might have it for $13 or close to that. YMMV however.

[quote name='n2x0000'][quote name='chickenhawk']Is this movie good? I have only seen bits and pieces of it...never the whole thing straight through. It must have a decent size cult following if they released a 2-disc SE.[/quote]

This film is Luc Besson's visionary masterpiece, a culmination of all his cinematic aspirations from ever since he was a pimply French teen. It is a classic piece of film, and definitely worth picking up along with Léon: Deluxe Edition.

To OP: I picked them up from Costco a few weeks ago for 13 bucks each.[/quote]

I also got it for 13 at Costco a while back. But it is supposed to be only the first half of the story hope they make a second.

I went ahaed and got it from Overstock.com... but they charged me tax after I placed the order so it came to 20.55... oh well the movie is well worth it and I am excited to watch the special features.... The Fifth Element is one of my all-time favorite movies :)

bread's done
Back