Looking for a decently priced Saturn/Genesis to USB converter

HumanSnatcher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The only thing I can find is this http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-en-70-1hv.html from Play-Asia, but its been out of stock/print for a while there. I've always been able to find it for 40 bucks new from some site after googling it. I mostly want it for Genesis roms and to really play fighting games such as Street Fighter (well all the fighting games on GameTap). The only alternative I can think of is to get an N64 converter and use the near six button set up from that

There's no adapters genesis unfortunately... I've been looking for months now. I'm building a PC that has all the consoles controller ports built in (console pc). So far I've got ps2, xbox, and soon nes and snes... saturn is available with a 3 in 1 converter called "Magic Box Joypad Converter" which is what I'll end up using since the saturn controller and genesis 2 controller are very close.

btw has anyone called you out on that flag or psn username yet?

You might wanna troll import boards for a USB saturn pad. I've seen them floating around the $20-$30 range.

Probably no one will call him out on his name. Worst case scenario... he likes Chief Big Bear, or:

raiden.png

It's fatal fury time!

bread's done
Back