Looking for a digital camera

Hunter55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking for either a canon sd600 (or 630, basically the same), or a casio exilim ex-z850 for around $210....any suggestions? Also, if anyone has one of these cameras and would like to recommend it (or complain about it), that'd be appreciated. Thanks in advance

[quote name='Hunter55']I'm looking for either a canon sd600 (or 630, basically the same), or a casio exilim ex-z850 for around $210....any suggestions? Also, if anyone has one of these cameras and would like to recommend it (or complain about it), that'd be appreciated. Thanks in advance[/quote]

I got the Casio Exilim ex-z850 for about $260 through a Dell special a while back, and I love it. I don't know how long it will take for it to drop all the way down to $210 though....

checked out dell's site, right now they have the camera for $323.96.....i heard that there was a 35% off dell coupon floating around, but i havent been able to find it....anybody have one or know where i could get one?

I bought mine off ebay for $1 when I got my camera.

[quote name='Hunter55']checked out dell's site, right now they have the camera for $323.96.....i heard that there was a 35% off dell coupon floating around, but i havent been able to find it....anybody have one or know where i could get one?[/quote]

bread's done
Back