Looking for a Dreamcast Bundle - Have DS games, Xbox System for Trade!

I am looking for a Dreamcast w/ hook-ups, a controller, a VMU, and some games. I don't really have much to trade, but I do have:

Nintendo DS:

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Mario Kart DS

Xbox:

Xbox System w/ hook-ups, controller
GTA Double Pack
Farcry: Instincts

N64:
Donkey Kong 64

If you are interested in trading the DC for some games, i would always be willing to add a couple of bucks too. Please PM me if interested, or post in the thread.

I've got a dreamcast, 2 controllers and 2 vmus I might part with. How much are you looking to spend, and were in Wisconsin are you?

Madison. Do you have any games, I am looking to get a bundle. Also, are you interested in anything I have up for trade?

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']Madison. Do you have any games, I am looking to get a bundle. Also, are you interested in anything I have up for trade?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do, I have Marvel vs Capcom 2 (the sole reason I keep the dreamcast is for this game) and 3 sports titles nba, nfl and world series 2k1.

I'm in Green Bay, damn I was hoping we could do pick up on this, because the shipping is going to run high.

On your list there really isn't anything I want or don't have. I have DS wants, just none of those.

I have a Dramcast, hoockups, 1 vmu, 1 official controller, 1 third party, no games really just a NFL 2K1 I think it is,
Maybe trade for Mario Luigi and you help with shipping? I wonder how much shipping would be for that?

If you are interested, let me know. I know you were looking for a bundle, but if you dont find that I am sure i will still have it. Good luck with your search.

I sent you a PM dmes65. Grave_Addicition I am interested. Are you interested in anything on my list? If not, how much would you want for all of that?

[quote name='AndrewUIS420']I sent you a PM dmes65. Grave_Addicition I am interested. Are you interested in anything on my list? If not, how much would you want for all of that?[/quote]

Unfortunately, I'm not really interested in anything in your list.

I'd like to get around $110 shipped for my bundle, but I'm willing to negotiate the price a bit.

bread's done
Back