Looking for a Dualshock 3 deal

Stinkfinger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey gang, I'm looking to pick up a Dualshock 3. New the cheapest I've seen is around $50, are there any better deals out there? Anyone have a used DS3 they'd be willing to part with?

[quote name='Stinkfinger']$39 is still damn expensive for a controller that is essentially the same as the original PS1 Dual Shock.[/QUOTE]

Except it uses bluetooth, has a built-in rechargeable battery, built in motion control, and all of the buttons are pressure-sensitive. Yeah, except for that, its pretty much the same.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Except it uses bluetooth, has a built-in rechargeable battery, built in motion control, and all of the buttons are pressure-sensitive. Yeah, except for that, its pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

Two sticks, ten buttons, a d-pad, it rumbles, and the same form factor. It is pretty much the same.

Way to be condescending. Glad some CAGs try to help to get that sort of response.

If it's the same as a DS1 In your eyes then go track down a used DS3 on your own.

[quote name='Stinkfinger']Two sticks, ten buttons, a d-pad, it rumbles, and the same form factor. It is pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

Well damn them, why am I not playing my 360 with my old xbox controller since essentially it is the same thing (more so than the DS3).

[quote name='Stinkfinger']Two sticks, ten buttons, a d-pad, it rumbles, and the same form factor. It is pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Way to be condescending. Glad some CAGs try to help to get that sort of response.

If it's the same as a DS1 In your eyes then go track down a used DS3 on your own.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Indeed. Way to really make people want to help you out.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Except it uses bluetooth, has a built-in rechargeable battery, built in motion control, and all of the buttons are pressure-sensitive. Yeah, except for that, its pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I feel bad for all the women in your life.

You ask someone to find it for under $50. Someone posts $39 and you complain that it is still too expensive? He just helped save you $11 tax free with free shipping + and additional 10% off with ECA discount if it ever comes back. If you like the PS2 controller so much, buy an adapter and use that on your PS3.

bread's done
Back