Looking for a DVD to Zune converter.....

hcamacho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been looking for a good dvd to zune converter, but it seems that all the ones available are not shareware, anyone can point me then to the best one out there so I spent my money wisely.......By the way the model of Zune I got is the 30gb brown one, that I got yesterday from J & R Music World for 115$ shipped....

it'll costn ya 20 bucks, but i use cucusoft for the converter- does everything in about 25 minutes. i tried looking through afterdawn.com and other places for free progs, but the very few there were had some bad issues, so i broke down and just paid a 1 time fee.

How big is a 90 minute movie after the conversion and how is the quality of the picture and audio sync?

For $20, I think I may pull the trigger if it works well.

Yep, all the conversion in 25 minutes...sold!!!thanks, I will get the whole suite the video and dvd to zune , thanks...all for 40$, one never knows, when a download will need conversion,..

I don't have a Zune but they do take WMVs so you can use a couple of freeware softwares to convert to WMV. One would be DVD Decrypter then Encode360 or SUPER

[quote name='Shadows916']it'll costn ya 20 bucks, but i use cucusoft for the converter- does everything in about 25 minutes. i tried looking through afterdawn.com and other places for free progs, but the very few there were had some bad issues, so i broke down and just paid a 1 time fee.[/QUOTE]

Case: NZXT Gaurdain-Blue
MB: Abit IC7-G w/ P4 Prescott 3.0 o/c 3.3
Memory: 1 gig 400 MHZ ECC Mushkin
HDD: Seagate 120/250 gig
Graphics: ATI x1600 Pro 512mb GDDR2 AGP
Drives: Samsung Combo CD-/CD-RW-DVD
Toshiba 16x Duel Layier DVD-RW

With those specs, you rip a dvd movie and convert it in 25minutes?

my specs are athlonxp3000+
2gb ram
and I take like 2 to 3 hours a full 90 minutes movies, how do u do it?

bread's done
Back