Looking for a few GBA games... (especially Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)

AdamInPlaidum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
There are a few GBA games I've really been wanting. Problem is, these are all games that, at the cheapest, are usually about $25 cart-only. So I'll post my list, and you guys can see what you can do about it, yes?

Metroid: Zero Mission
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2
Lego Star Wars
Mario vs. Donkey Kong

and ESPECIALLY,

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Anybody know where I can get them/have them to sell for fairly cheap?

The best price I've found for Metroid (used) is $19.86 at EB after CAG15, SAVER, and Edge card. I'd like to find it cheaper, also.

$15.00 Each If you have Game Rush Block Buster near you!
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2

I wonder this on sale too but not really sure! :(
Mario vs. Donkey Kong

[quote name='Masterkyo']$15.00 Each If you have Game Rush Block Buster near you!
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2[/QUOTE]

Metroid is also $14.99 used at GR as well.

I don't understand why GBA games never receive the same drastic prices as console games do. I don't think I've ever seen a good GBA game drop more than $10 in price. And by the time it does, they're all usually gone.

[quote name='Masterkyo']$15.00 Each If you have Game Rush Block Buster near you!
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2

I wonder this on sale too but not really sure! :(
Mario vs. Donkey Kong[/QUOTE]

Are they marked that price, or does it show up at the register? Because I was in Gamerush today, and those games were $29.99.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Are they marked that price, or does it show up at the register? Because I was in Gamerush today, and those games were $29.99.[/QUOTE]

This is Nintendo 50% off sale.... you have to ask the employee / cashier Scann the coupon. If the employee or cashier too clueless ask them look up for MAP 12 on the FOLDER.

The 50% off Nintendo coupon found either on the right or left monitor.

[quote name='Vinny']I don't understand why GBA games never receive the same drastic prices as console games do. I don't think I've ever seen a good GBA game drop more than $10 in price. And by the time it does, they're all usually gone.[/QUOTE]

If you look, most of those are Nintendo prices, and Nintendo is adamant about never lowering prices unless they absoulutely have to.

I read some interview (maybe it was with Iwata) who said they don't slash price on their games often, because they are worth full price.

Hell, all the Mario games for GBA are still 29.99 =/

Your best bet is probably to wait and see if K-Mart has another 50% off sale this month. Those games could possibly show up on their lists. I know Final Fantasy Tactics (GBA) was half off a while back so I could see FF 1 and 2 being reduced eventually.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']There are a few GBA games I've really been wanting. Problem is, these are all games that, at the cheapest, are usually about $25 cart-only. So I'll post my list, and you guys can see what you can do about it, yes?

Metroid: Zero Mission
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2
Lego Star Wars
Mario vs. Donkey Kong

and ESPECIALLY,

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Anybody know where I can get them/have them to sell for fairly cheap?[/QUOTE]
Zero Mission was $10 at KB back in January, and on the off chance you find it, it could still be on sale.

As has been mentioned, FF1&2 and DKC2 are both on sale at Game Rush.

LEGO Star Wars is still new; since it's third party, chances are good that it's going to drop in price in a few weeks or months.

bread's done
Back