Looking for a Gamecube Game Storage Case

Draccius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am in the market to move my Gamecube games to a separate case so I can store the cases elsewhere and make some more room. If you know of anything (especially something along the lines of a binder/folder like a regular CD wallet), that would be great. I'm having trouble finding anything.

I always found the Case Logic DVD wallet good for game storage. What I like about the case is you can actually slide the manuals in as well. One side is for the disc and the other side is ment for DVD internal cover insert.

The one I have is a zip case that holds 30 (dvd's or games). Back in the day when I would have to travel, I use to pack it full of games and dvd's and throw it in my suitcase with the ps2. This is a bigger version of the one I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Logic-Classic-Wallet-Capacity/dp/B0009JR5RI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2666088-4955124?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1189653516&sr=8-1

I am a little worried that because the Gamecube games are so small that they will move around in regular sleeves, though?

bread's done
Back