Looking for a highly trusted member from USA

luv2rocku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I know this sound might stupid but i need highly trustable member to log into my xboxone account and purchase Blue Dragon game from his CC then delete his CC from my xboxone account. I will pay him through Paypal.

Thanks.

Can you do it with a one time use credit card from where you're at? I don't have an xbox one. Can you do it from xbox.com?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand... do you want me to use your cc on xbox.com?
I was just wondering if you needed it bought from a US address or not. Let me know. I can talk it over mobile to explain if you want. Just PM me your info. Or the other guy was interested too so whatever works. Good luck either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Blue Dragon case is solved lol... I would like to thank Danny Vip and Ronzilla. I really appreciate both of you for taking time. Close this thread.

This thread is one of the few things that still separates CAG from the rest of the internet. :applause:

More importantly, enjoy Blue Dragon if its your first time playing. Great game. (Get the hard mode DLC cause its quite easy by itself)

More importantly, enjoy Blue Dragon if its your first time playing. Great game. (Get the hard mode DLC cause its quite easy by itself)
Damn i forgot to tell him to get free dlc too :(... now need to contact again. Thanks bro for bringing this to my attention.

Got Hard mode as well, Thanks to Ronzilla once again.
This is the best community so far.. i've been using forums since 2002 but this is the best.
Long live CAG.

bread's done
Back