Looking for a laptop sleeve

david12795

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Yeah, starting college soon. I will have to wait 45 minutes in between classes (ugh) so I'm gonna bring my laptop to kill time but i dont want to carry a case. I want one of those neat looking case where you can just slip it in. It's very "cushion- y" lol. It's is similar to the PSP sleeve that was bundled back when it first came out. [http://www.elexave.com/images/GP005B.jpg]

So any deals on that? I'm not sure what type of sleeve i need because of my laptop but here are the specs:

http://www.xpbargains.com/index.php/send_deal/133375

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1822849

if you're starting college soon, i recommend getting a netbook instead of some crazy 16inch laptop...assuming you have something that big.

mmm i do. look at the links i provided. and no netbook for me. i am just using my laptop as a "time killer" in between classes.

this is why i have a netbook with ion, i can game in between classes. 12.1 inch and barely 2-3 lbs. i do have a spare bag i would send you but it's not cushion-y like the psp cased you mentioned.

Haha its okay. I just want the therapeutic feel one. besides, ill just surf websites (facebook, cag, email, etc) on it. Netbook would've been nice but they're too expensive and not powerful enough the last time i checked in January (also the time i got this laptop)

if you got some money, caselogic makes wonderful bags and sleeves. sometimes they have sales here and there and clearances on decent looking bags. try to avoid bags that come from asia, no offense to our vietnamese brothers, but they can rip ya off. and also, i can understand that netbooks arent that powerful but if you look at my youtube reviews on my asus eee 1201n (user name zxghost) i can run deadspace at 20-30fps at decent graphics, dragon age at 10-20fps which seems low but works well, and sf4 at full 60fps, all on this netbook. they are making newer versions with ion 2 and better processors and better benchmarking scores.

[quote name='zxghost']if you got some money, caselogic makes wonderful bags and sleeves. sometimes they have sales here and there and clearances on decent looking bags. try to avoid bags that come from asia, no offense to our vietnamese brothers, but they can rip ya off. and also, i can understand that netbooks arent that powerful but if you look at my youtube reviews on my asus eee 1201n (user name zxghost) i can run deadspace at 20-30fps at decent graphics, dragon age at 10-20fps which seems low but works well, and sf4 at full 60fps, all on this netbook. they are making newer versions with ion 2 and better processors and better benchmarking scores.[/QUOTE]

Okay will do :D. I'm not much of a gaming person But i do love how netbooks are very portable and compact (even though laptops are too) but i got this laptop for $280 and my mom wanted me to get it so why not? Won't be much of a hassle since it'll be in my backpack. Asus is a very good brand. My brother has their laptop.

But thanks again, caselogic is very expensive however. But I will probably get mine on eBay and look for the one that does the job I am looking for.

understood, 280 is a great price but even most netbooks are about that range too but cant game. my netbook in the other hand was 499 but to me, worth it. portability beats everything even if it can do some medium gaming. good luck on your searches.

Best Buy gave away free neoprene laptop sleeves to customers who attended their Reward Zone private shopping night last Sunday. You could try asking at your local Best Buy if they have any extras left. They might give it to you for free if you make another purchase.

www.dealextreme.com I'm not sure of the exact material you're interested in, but they'll most likely have it, and it'll be cheap. Only downside is the 3 week shipping time.

I can't mention DX without adding:

don't forget to throw one of these into your order for 78cents:

bread's done
Back