Looking for a laptop

Josh1billion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Any deals going on right now?  Or is it better to wait for Black Friday?  I haven't paid attention to laptops in previous Black Friday sales so dunno what to expect there.

Looking for something in the range of $400 to $1,000, with a decent processor, 8+ GB of RAM, and an SSD.  Ideally with a good video card too, but not a big priority if it affects the price in a major way.

Check out the WM gaming laptop thread on SD. It's very YMMV but you can often find deals. This is a pretty good time to buy a gaming laptop. I'm sure there'll be better deals during BF but it might be easier to get one now. 

Check out the WM gaming laptop thread on SD. It's very YMMV but you can often find deals. This is a pretty good time to buy a gaming laptop. I'm sure there'll be better deals during BF but it might be easier to get one now.
Thanks for the info. Checked it out but unfortunately my local Wal-Mart didn't have any in stock when I showed up.

Found a Lenovo IdeaPad S340 81N8001LUS for $350 on Staples via SD though. That seems to be a good one for the price, so I went with that. Weak video card, but otherwise looks to be a lot of power.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back