Looking for a Large Dreamcast game lot

ukhoops

CAGiversary!
I just picked up another dreamcast and I'm looking for some games. I would like to get a large sum of games all at one time so I dont have to go looking for single games 1 at a time.
If you have any DC games and your looking to unload them, please post here or send a PM. I am open to trading for them or straight buying them.

Yep I have. There are a few there, but nothing overly fantastic. I thought I would try here also in case I caught someone before they put it on Ebay or if they didn't want to go through Ebay. THought it worth a shot at least.

I miss my dreamcast... I got it on opening day on 9/9/99 and I had quite a few games... Fast forward a couple years, and my now ex-gf had gotten into that nice white mind altering powder known as cocaine and ended up asking to "borrow" my dreamcast and games (I didn't know this at the time or I wouldn't have lent them to her), needless to say I never got them back and later found out she had pawned them to get drug money... This happened to two dreamcasts, a ps2 I got her for her bday, 2 gamecubes, 1 xbox and a whole slew of games and dvds before I found out... You know the saying - Love makes you blind - or something like that. I didn't want to believe that this was happening... Learn from my mistakes I say!

But I think I still have a sealed copy of Seaman somewhere... I ordered from the Sega Store during a specail they had (in which case they ended up charging my parents CC (I don't own a CC) over a thousand dollars... It was a big mess) they sent me double copies of games and I never got around to sending the other seaman back because they never sent a shipping label after numerous attempts at getting them to do so...

So yea, if I find it i'll let you know... that is if you're interested.

I'm actually looking for Dreamcast games myself. Don't worry OP, I just want a couple games. I am a huge collector and have 139 games. I'm also interested in accessories. PM me.

If you can, just post or PM your list of games. Im looking for quite a few games but will buy.trade for a large lot to get the ones I want.
A few of my highlights I would like:

Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive 2
Ready 2 Rumble 1 & 2
Hydrothunder
Daytona USA
Sega Rally
Tokyo Extreme Racer
Metropolis

Just to name a few.

I've actually got 2 copies of Soul Calibur atm, I'd be more than willing to sell or trade you one of them. PM me if you're interested, but you may want to do it soon as its a popular game.

You might also consider a Gamerush with the $0.99 DC games thing... I was able to pick up a few decent non-sports games like Hydro Thunder. It is likely you'll only find sports titles, but you never know... I've had decent luck in the past with local pawn shops as well, especially if you are willing to clean them out.

I've found the http://www.gexpress.com has some decent prices on new individual games.. too bad they no longer have the SNK fighters (e.g., FF MOTW... that was a great deal for $10), but they still have games like Giga Wing.

Also, the game trading zone (www.gametz.com) often has people selling DC lots from time to time.

bread's done
Back