Looking for a LG VX8300, Verizon Cell Phone

ItsTrueItsTrue92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I had one but it got water damage and it looks like its done for good. I'm looking for one, in any decent condition for a reasonable price. Ebay is expensive and if I went to Verizon it'd be like $300. Thanks for looking.

i have a story to tell...

but long story short, i had a crappy razr v3c (that froze every time i sent a txt) and i took it my local verizon and told them about the freezing problem and they were really cool about it and decided to give me a brand new razr v3c!

but the the thing that gets me is i didnt buy it from verizon (bought it from a friend) and i did not have any insurance on the phone but they said they would look at it anyway and gave me a new phone even though i had no insurance

but anyway i dont know their policy on water damaged phones but maybe you should just go talk to the guys at verizon and see what they say

Their policy on water damage is bad (for me). Verizon phones have a specific sticker or marker that detects whether you have water damage. If I showed up with my phone they would know it in seconds and tell me I'm SOL.

bread's done
Back