Looking for a new copy of Orange Box (PC)

Buddycuffs

CAG Veteran
My brother has a copy of Orange Box on PC but seeing as you can only use one code per username with Steam, I can't install it for my username. I really want Orange Box because the free weekends of TF2 have been awesome and I love Half Life as well as Portal.

I see Amazon has it for $29.99, but I was kinda looking for around $19.99. I'll definitely get it from Amazon if there aren't any deals lower than it, because $30 is still pretty cheap, but any other deals would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Heh, wow. Fast response. Thanks! Just to make sure before getting it - are there any sort of online coupons to use before checking out?

I'm in NJ. How much are you willing to sell it for w/ shipping?
And yeah, I don't care at all that it's opened, just so long as the codes are unused and that the box isn't practically destroyed.

[quote name='Buddycuffs']I'm in NJ. How much are you willing to sell it for w/ shipping?
And yeah, I don't care at all that it's opened, just so long as the codes are unused and that the box isn't practically destroyed.[/quote]
wat codes? you mean the code on the card w/ the controlls?

Yes, the serial code comes on the card with the controls. It's the whole point of buying it since you can just download without needing any discs (in fact, maybe tigerthecat can just sell you the code to avoid shipping). Plus, if you're using a computer that already has it installed then you won't even need to download it.

bread's done
Back