Looking for a new dsl router

Mad39er

CAGiversary!
I have a Belkin 4 port cable/dsl router that I'm looking to replace. I haven't had much luck in tracking down a relatively decent router. My router automatically connects to the internet through PPPoE, I'd like the next one to do the same. I'm not looking for any fancy bells and whistles beyond that. I don't use wireless so wireless features aren't that important to me. I just need something relatively simple to set up and not have to jump through hoops or brush off my CCNA/Network Plus book for an attempt at figuring out.

Range is about $50 to $75, cheaper is welcome as long as it's reliable. 2 PCs and a PS3 are hooked up to it, soon to be an XBOX 360 as well. My current router is I want to say about 6 years old or so and doesn't like my PCs and the PS3 being on at the same time, it locks up the router requiring a reset, since Belkin never updated the firmware I really have no option other than a new one. I'm hoping you guys have some input and maybe I'll be able to get one before Christmas.

bread's done
Back