Looking for a non Dualshock controller.

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I love the PS3. I hate the Dualshock. The biggest issue I have with the Dualshock are the analog sticks. They are really loose and have a huge range of motion. I could never get use to using them. I realize this is a user issue so I'm not bashing the Dualshock. I just can't get use to it.

The perfect controller in my opinion is the 360 controller. I have found a few different controller that are a bit more like the 360 controller but most of them people comment on dead zone issues. At this point I wouldn't mind a little dead zone because I literally can't stand playing with the Dualshock so I just don't play my PS3 which I'd like to do. Anyone have any experience with a good one? 

If you have a wired 360 controller you could get one of these. I have one I use and it is pretty decent.

I also use the trigger extenders when Inuse the DS3, since it will stop it almost exactly like the 370 controller does.

As for 3rd party controllers I have only ever used the Rockcandy wored controllers, they are play but are just small compared to the original controller and 360 controller as well.

bread's done
Back