looking for a PSP that works

LOL. Tell you what, I'll make you a fair offer. How about $15.00 for everything on your tradelist? And I'm being generous here.

:p

[quote name='the ender']LOL. Tell you what, I'll make you a fair offer. How about $15.00 for everything on your tradelist? And I'm being generous here.

:p[/QUOTE]

Take the man's offer

Hey, he has Metroid: Zero Mission in there, and that game is nothing to sneeze at.

Don't get rid of your GBA SP for a PSP, you'll soon regret it.

[quote name='the ender']LOL. Tell you what, I'll make you a fair offer. How about $15.00 for everything on your tradelist? And I'm being generous here.

:p[/QUOTE]
how about you move that decimal point over to the right two times and then its a deal

[quote name='yukine']Hey, he has Metroid: Zero Mission in there, and that game is nothing to sneeze at.

Don't get rid of your GBA SP for a PSP, you'll soon regret it.[/QUOTE]
well i can probably get an sp faster than a psp but oh well

[quote name='WebScud']Also, this "GB DS" thing you speak of doesn't exist. The DS is not a Game Boy. :roll:[/QUOTE]

hey guess what?
i just learned something new

even if it is insignificant to me

[quote name='alvano']how about you move that decimal point over to the right two times and then its a deal[/QUOTE]

Well as fun as it is to joke at other people's expense, I'll be honest -- that list's worth $75 at absolute most. I honestly would not even consider getting rid of a GBA SP for a PSP... as good as the games the PSP's getting in the next few months are, the GBA still has a killer lineup of games (well okay, most of them are already out, but they're worth seeking out.)

[quote name='Chacrana']Well as fun as it is to joke at other people's expense, I'll be honest -- that list's worth $75 at absolute most. I honestly would not even consider getting rid of a GBA SP for a PSP... as good as the games the PSP's getting in the next few months are, the GBA still has a killer lineup of games (well okay, most of them are already out, but they're worth seeking out.)[/QUOTE]

for ALL games or PS2 games?
because this list is $hit if it only costs that much

bread's done
Back