Looking for a sealed Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I got into this series a little too late as it's a pain in the ass to find these games at a good price now. Anyway, does anybody know where I could get a new Nocturne cheap? Perhaps somebody has an extra copy laying around or something?

[quote name='Crocodile']Check Gamecrazy. New copies go for $18. If you can find them........[/QUOTE]

do you know if that's special order-able? If it is, then I'd definitely do that since it'd be like $24 for a sealed copy.

I bought my copy used from ebgames.com for like $34 shipped. Not that great of a deal, but I really wanted it.

[quote name='Chacrana']do you know if that's special order-able? If it is, then I'd definitely do that since it'd be like $24 for a sealed copy.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. Do they normally put restrictions on games that are special orderable? I know I had to do the same to get a new copy of DDS1 (and the guys there were nice enough to wave the fee since it was from a nearby state).

[quote name='Crocodile']I don't see why not. Do they normally put restrictions on games that are special orderable? I know I had to do the same to get a new copy of DDS1 (and the guys there were nice enough to wave the fee since it was from a nearby state).[/QUOTE]

Well they've got a no-can-do list. I special ordered DDS1 from them a couple days ago... from what I can tell, Gamecrazy's the best game store I've been to so hopefully they'll actually come through with both SMT games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back