Looking for a stereo with a USB port

Instead of that why don't you find something with [SIZE=-1]auxiliary input, I am sure it would be cheaper and easier to find.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='dtarasev']Instead of that why don't you find something with [SIZE=-1]auxiliary input, I am sure it would be cheaper and easier to find.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I agree. I recently bought a pretty cheap system at Walmat that I use all the time to listen to my MP3 player. It uses a line from the earbud jack to the aux in. It was only about $40 but it plays well and it has the same end result you are looking for.

[quote name='robwhit1']I agree. I recently bought a pretty cheap system at Walmat that I use all the time to listen to my MP3 player. It uses a line from the earbud jack to the aux in. It was only about $40 but it plays well and it has the same end result you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

the male/male cord is $6 at radio shack. Works great in my car for my mp3 player. I think just about every stereo has a headphone output

Alright thanks a lot, I will look around for something with the auxiliray input. Ill post again if i need any more help.

bread's done
Back