Looking for a used ps3 40 gig

I'm looking to get somewhere around $200-250 or so for mine before shipping costs. I could even toss in some games for a bit extra(GTA IV, Viking, Conan, Warhawk).

What's even better is I got rid of my SixAxis that came with the system and my system would be coming with a Dual Shock 3(which cost me an extra $50+ a year ago).

Hell. I even have the original box and paperwork it came with.

I have a 40gb PS3 I'm trying to sell to 'upgrade' to a slim model for little to no money out of pocket. I have a bunch of games(5-6) that I could bundle it with. What kind of games were you looking to try out?

Hey,

I have a ps3 that was from the Motorstorm Bundle.

I believe it is a 60gb; has full functionality with ps2 games as well.

Includes everything it did when bought new, excluding the motorstorm game. Boxes, manuals everything.

Let me know if interested.... buying textbooks is a bear and I need money :(

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']basically the ps3 exclusives...resistance, metal gear, maybe killzone.[/QUOTE]

Well, I have Metal Gear and I had a copy of Resistance(though it was scratched and disc only) and I'm really not willing to part with the only other PS3 exclusive I have(Little Big Planet), but I have a bunch of other games, and I could toss in like 4-5 games from that selection with the bundle.

Basically, the only reason I'm looking to sell off the 40 gb I have is to be able to upgrade to a slim without spending much out of pocket.

bread's done
Back