looking for a used Wii

exar khun

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking for a used Wii system (complete with original box, manuals, wii sports, controls, etc). The older the unit the better.
PM or post if you are selling one.

Your best bet is to try Gamestop if you don't want to overpay. Mine had two or three used in stock a few weeks back (didn't have the money at the time) for something like $230. Dunno if Wii Sports was included or not, though.

Wow $230 is too expensive for used Wii. You can get new Wii on 7/22 at Toysrus. Yes, you must be at your local TRU very early on the morning b4 it sold out or Try call your your local at Game Rush (Blockbuster).

[quote name='exar khun']i really prefer an old unit like bought last year or before march 2007....[/quote]

I haven't been following the news lately, albeit I remember a month or two ago Nintendo made changes to the Japanese wii models so that they couldn't be modded. I'm not sure if they did that to the American models already but I figure if not already then soon. My guess is that he wants to find a wii that can be modded. I really can't think of any other reason you'd want an older one.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wow $230 is too expensive for used Wii. You can get new Wii on 7/22 at Toysrus. Yes, you must be at your local TRU very early on the morning b4 it sold out or Try call your your local at Game Rush (Blockbuster).[/quote]

If you can get one. Else you're going to be paying over MSRP for a new one. Even used ones on CL are demanding $300.

Holy crap people are still getting above MSRP on ebay for USED Wiis?? Hell, if you want I'll sell you MINE for $250. I got it on launch. Camped 16 hours for this baby. It's even still got 1000 wii marketplace points.

I have a launch wii:

1 Wii Console with power cord and A/V cords that came in the box
1 Sensor bar that came in the box
2 Wiimotes
1 Nunchuck
1 Classic Controller
1 Wii Sports
The console is covered in this Decal Girl skin. It's on pretty good if I do say so myself, however you can take it off quickly and easily if you'd like with no harm done to the console. It also came with skins for the Wiimote and Nunchuck, but I never got around to putting it on. Obviously I will send that too. This is a 20$ value all together.
On the inside:
Super Mario Bros. (nes) $5
The Legend of Zelda (nes) $5
Wii Browser $10?

Free channels I downloaded:
Everyone Votes
Weather
News

This Zelda Wii carrying bag, 30$ new I believe.

bread's done
Back