Looking for advice about yugioh

shinn

CAGiversary!
I just found out a ex threw out a binder full of my super rare cards and best cards..... Can't even think straight , should I just quit now. I had so many amazing cards..... Really distraught.... Any advice?

You should've quit before you started, but now you're all fraught and distressed, ready to give handjobs to strangers on the street corner, for cards. Do you know where this road leads? Nowhere or death. Whichever comes first... while you're giving handjobs. It's time to turn it all around and collect something worthwhile, like $2 bills or 8 track tapes. Don't throw your life away because it just might/maybe/doubtful, but possibly be worth living or, at least, donate your body to science before you decide to leave it in ruin.

This would be a good time to quit. I lost interest at 5D's because it totally sucked but Zexal brought me back. I became busy with other things so I stopped watching, playing, and collecting. I've looked back and I've seen that I spent a lot of money and time on collecting and playing. It's not really worth it.

Grab a broom and yell "DARK MAGIC ATTACK!". For maximum authenticity stay still for the freeze frame effect like on the show whenever it's used.

You've just been sent to Card Game Hell. It's just like the regular world except there are no card games. It's horrible.

You should've quit before you started, but now you're all fraught and distressed, ready to give handjobs to strangers on the street corner, for cards. Do you know where this road leads? Nowhere or death. Whichever comes first... while you're giving handjobs. It's time to turn it all around and collect something worthwhile, like $2 bills or 8 track tapes. Don't throw your life away because it just might/maybe/doubtful, but possibly be worth living or, at least, donate your body to science before you decide to leave it in ruin.
Children's card games are serious business.

bread's done
Back