Looking for advice on best PDA for $250 - $350

AdvOfJet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Need to get a PDA for work and am looking for a little advice on which to get. I am limitted by budget right now to between $250 - $350. I am currently in the middle of a two year contract with my cell phone company, so i am not able to do anything that requires signing up for a new plan.

Not really anything specific on features that I am looking for other than the fact that I would like something using Windows Mobile, not the Palm OS.

One item I have been looking at is the ASUS MyPal a626 which is $282 right now at Buy.com. Any other suggestions would be great.

Cingular / Att .... I have already checked with them and they are not willing to do any discounts AT ALL on phones until the end of the contract. Also to note... I dont really need internet connectivity through a provider as long as the device has either wifi or bluetooth connectivity.

I would like the Cingular 8525 ... but $500 is a bit out of my range.

Did you check cnet.com out. I don't know what you're talking about but I always check them to double check what I'm interested in. I usually just read the user reviews rather than the editors. You should be able to sort through price ranges and see what's going on per price range.

Check and see if you are eligeble for ATT premier. Unlimited upgrade at upgrade prices. Right now, they have the treo 750 for $99. I dont have att service, so Im not sure quite how it works, but check out the att forum at howardforums.com

You should be able to get a 8125 for less than your $350 pricepoint. You may be able to get a 8525 used for that price. But if all you want is a stand alone pda, go with the dell axim 51v. You should be able to get a x51v with wifi and bluetooth for $350 or less.

bread's done
Back