Looking for advice on when and where to buy a PS4.

tankyroo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here's my dilemma, I'm looking for sales on a PS4, I realize I missed all the good ones on black Friday and everything, but surely someone will have a sale coming up soon, no? I have enough points on this site (Swagbucks, most of you have probably heard of it) for a $100 giftcard. I also have a $10 and $20 Amazon gift cards that I've acquired elsewhere. So if I use my points for an Amazon card, I'd have $130 off of my PS4. However, I don't know how often Amazon has sales on things like PS4s, so I'm afraid I'll use my $130 on Amazon, and then somewhere like Walmart will have a really good sale that I could have used it towards instead. Any advice? Should I just hold off and see who has a sale? The problem is, after I redeem my points, it typically will take a week or more for me to get the card, so by then, any sale would probably be over. I'm just trying to use my credit and money wisely. Thanks in advance!

It may be too late I'm afraid to get a nice deal on a bundle. I know that the X1 has gone back up to 399.

Keep an eye on Best Buy and Target etc as far as new bundles go.

If you don't mind a used console, Cowboom and also Amazon Warehouse Deals both have used PS4 bundles for good prices if you catch them in time.

Be careful with Cowboom because although they have a legit return policy (they are an affiliate of Best Buy) they sometimes sell consoles with missing cables or no controller etc. Be sure to read the descriptions.

Amazon you could probably snag a PS4 in good to average condition (cosmetic wise) for 300 or less. They go pretty fast though. If you decide to try Amazon WD there is a thread in the video game deals section here on CAG where members post links to the best buys (no pun intended).

Sorry I don't know of any new deals on a bundle, but if you wait they still might have one pop up since it is the start of the new year.

Good luck my friend. :)

I would just wait for a good deal like a bundle with games. I would look at Walmart and Best Buy. I'm in the same boat with buying a Apple Ipad. I'm also waiting for another deal and missed them. Don't buy used. You are better off getting a new system.

bread's done
Back