Looking for an HDMI AV multi-out splitter.

Short Round

CAGiversary!
I know the Xbox 360 Elites came with this cable, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Here's the like to the one included with the 360: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/03/29/xbox_360_elite_finally_announced/1

It's at the bottom of the article.

I'd like to hook my PS3 up to my surround system, but it only has AV inputs, and I have my PS3 connected to my TV via an HDMI cable.

Any help tracking one of these down would be greatly appreciated.

...as far as I am understanding what you are saying, I don't think it is possible unless your TV has an audio-out option. Since your receiver obviously doesn't have HDMI jacks there is probably only one possibility left for you.

Does your receiver have optical inputs? The PS3 does have a seperate optical out port that you can use. Since my receiver's HDMI is pass-through only, I use that for both my PS3 and 360.

If you do have the optical ports then your problem is solved; simply go out and get an optic cable. If not, then I unfortunately have to tell you that there aren't any other options I'm afraid. Its not possible to get an optical-to-RL-channel adapter since the cord can't interpret the optic signal.

Good luck man.

bread's done
Back