Looking for an X-Box 360 120 gb Hard Drive

LouieDiesel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I am looking for a 120 gig Hard Drive and would prefer not to pay full retail price. If anyone knows a good deal, has a used one they would like to sell, or picked one up on clearance and would like to sell it please PM me!

Try eBay. You can usually find a lot on there ranging between $60 and $80.

If you want to buy it from a retail store (Gamestop, Amazon, etc.) be prepared to shell out more than $100.

Sears has them on clearance for $69.97 (about 2 weeks ago) and Kmart $75.00 (last week) if you can find one. They may be gone by now but it's worth a look. I found 2 on the bottom of the glass case in a dark corner and couldn't even see if they were the 60GB or 120GB. Asked the employee and he said they didn't have any 360 hard drives. Got him to open the case anyway and they were the 120GB ones. They may not be marked that price but should scan correctly.

Go do the Amazon trade-in deal.

Send in $50 worth of games and get 50% off one item.

If you can work it, you'd get it for the cost of your trade-ins and as little as $20 extra.

At least check it out . . . others have reported buying the 120GB through this deal.

I bought mine off of Ebay. It looks like it was pulled from an Elite console. It cost me $60 total (shipping included). Just make sure the drive is shipping from the U.S. and not from Asia.

bread's done
Back