Looking For An XBOX System

buterbals

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
My xbox just broke and Im looking for a new one for a fair and cheap price. Id prefer if it was a phillips or samsung drive. Not interested in the Thompson one. If your selling one let me know also how much your looking to get for it. Thanks.

Responded to some PM's, not sure why this would be in the wrong forum as this would be the trading forum, and IM looking to buy one from another CAG. Instead of you guys telling me its in the wrong forum, why dont you also let me know were this should go.

[quote name='buterbals']Responded to some PM's, not sure why this would be in the wrong forum as this would be the trading forum, and IM looking to buy one from another CAG. Instead of you guys telling me its in the wrong forum, why dont you also let me know were this should go.[/quote]

it's in the trading forum now. as of yesterday, it was in the Video Game Deals forum. i think we all just figured you knew where it was supposed to go, and just misfired. obviously a mod fixed it now.

[quote name='allyourblood']it's in the trading forum now. as of yesterday, it was in the Video Game Deals forum. i think we all just figured you knew where it was supposed to go, and just misfired. obviously a mod fixed it now.[/quote]

Oops, had no idea I had posted this in the Video Game Deals thread. My mistake. I was completely clueless about the situation thats why it was odd to see people telling me it was in the wrong forum. Thanks for letting me know.

bread's done
Back