Looking for another legit "Free" 360/Ps3 site.

munkapotamus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So far, i've found 2 websites that offer free 360's when you do their silly advertisement deals. Buy some cheap crap or try some random product & return it, then you have earned the system.

I carefully track the requirements, not just for the 360 offer, but for each of the other silly sites i signed up for, and fulfill the obligations, then end my business with them. In the end, the two companies didn't send me a console... HOWEVER, what they did was kinda better.... they cut me a check for the price of a console instead.

My first offer was for a normal 360, and they cut me a 400 buck check. All in all, i had spent about 70-80 bucks on the random offers. Wound up with a couple domain names (meh, lol) and 6 weeks later, they cut the check and mailed it to me.

The second offer was for the Halo bundle they came out with... this netted me a 500 dollar check. This one cost me about 96 bucks, i got 7 CDs, a few posters, and some vitamins lol, as the random crap i bought/signed up for.

Edit: I don't remember which was first or second, but i used yummysample and bestdealsaround (both very dead at this point, they even lost the domains) but they were legit at the time i used them.

Neither of these required referrals, just that you go to the required sites, buy/try some crap (using the link from the website). After the required number of offers, they say wait 6-8, and get the goods.

I'm looking for another one, and i can't seem to find any worth trying out right now. Does anybody know of one for a ps3? (preferrably the MGS bundle, since it's more expensive, and i wouldn't mind getting it if they actually sent the console) Or for a top-end 360, either way, it's all good.

see that's just it... i don't want to go through the referral congas, and as u can tell from my two previous experiences, i don't mind paying to get the product. CC offers, True freebie offers, w/e, but dealing with referrals is a pain in the ass, because i either have to pay them, or wait in a long ass conga to see if i can get all the refs (or be a sneaky liar / trickster and get people to ref that way, which is too much trouble)

also, i did browse the referrals section, and none of the offers seemed to include a console offer that wasn't a referral base system.

Trainn is not a scam site and also when you post a link, you should post the normal one and then your ref and say please :p

but like it was said head on into the referral thread

Try gioing to freelunchbox.com or anything4free (A4F) they are good resource sites for getting information I used A4F for refs and got several good items last year.

As someone had mentioned Trainn are the easiest sites for referrals but if you do it alone I am not sure they are worth the prize. The big problem is that these sites use a lot of the same offers so you use all the cheap ones on your first 2 or 3 items then the offers become expensive.

Wrong section.
Try Trainn, they're legit and you can complete just offers instead of having to do referrals.

bread's done
Back