Looking for Arc The Lad Collection

adrianjc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hello,
I am looking for a Complete copy of Arc The Lad Collection.Anybody who has one available feel free to send me a PM.Am willing to buy or trade.Thanks to anybody who might be able to help me out.

A CompUSA by my house has a sealed one for sale. The box is a little beat up and it is still 59.99. I could maybe get it for you.

I have one complete in absolute mint store condition. I also have the hardback full color guidebook which is even harder to find.

I'm looking for a complete Rhapsody, Valkyrie Profile for PSone games and on PS2 the LE Growlanser Generations or the Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture and Digital Devil Saga. Those are about the only things I'd trade this collection for.

Of course I'm not going to get all of those for it. I'd pair up Rhapsody and VP for the box set and guide book. Growlanswer Generations LE with guide book I'd trade straigt up. If you had both Shin Megami Tensei's I'd trade for those as well.

[quote name='the3rdkey']A CompUSA by my house has a sealed one for sale. The box is a little beat up and it is still 59.99. I could maybe get it for you.[/QUOTE]
Wow, there are still some new in retail stores? I figured that they had all been bought or replaced on the shelves by now.

[quote name='nwaugh']Wow, there are still some new in retail stores? I figured that they had all been bought or replaced on the shelves by now.[/QUOTE]

There was one at my TRU up until the games became 90%. I bought mine there when they were still 50% off and just didn't have the cash to pick up the other one when it went 75%(I haven't even opened mine). I bet there's a couple more floating around somewhere......I just wish I could say the same for some of the other psone rpgs.

bread's done
Back