Looking for best deal on Xbox 360 Slim (250+ HDD)

Zimmy

CAGiversary!
I picked up a new 360 E 500GB COD bundle at Target but promptly returned it when I saw they removed the optical output.

Of course, Slims are slim pickens locally.

I would have to succumb to Gamestop's over priced refurbs.

Can a good deal still be had.

I keep watching Cowboom for coupons.

Their prices are ok, but the condition of the consoles have me worried.

Thanks,

Z

Cowboom was going to be my first suggestion, but as you said conditions are always a concern as well as the description saying missing cable(s) etc.

The only other reliable used option I would suggest is Amazon Warehouse deals. There a thread in the video game deals section of the forums where members post links to good deals but they usually sell fast.

Aside from your own looking keep an eye on that thread. They pop up and in bundle form too.

Other then that you might could try checking the trading and auctions section here. Another CAG might have a setup for sale or trade, or one up for auction on eBay. If you happen to stumble onto just a console or a 4 giger you can also use these tips to find a 250 gig HDD to add to it.

The only thing with my suggestions they are the wait and see variety, for the most part.

If I can think of anything else I'll post it but I wish you good luck and happy hunting.

Oh yeah, you could call local pawn shops in your area, never know what goodies they may have. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back