Looking for best DS Lite deal in Canada, preferably Vancouver

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, a buddy of mine wants a ds lite and i was wondering if there were any bundles or good deals ATM, if there are let me know, thanks

Edit: Actually I think this is in the wrong thread, MOD's can you lock this please? thanks.

You could maybe try PMing the superstore at Best Buy (get it to 139.99) and then apply the coupon (I beleive it is $15.00 off) .. that would put it at $125.99.
Some one correct me if this is wrong.

[quote name='arsamore']You could maybe try PMing the superstore at Best Buy (get it to 139.99) and then apply the coupon (I beleive it is $15.00 off) .. that would put it at $125.99.
Some one correct me if this is wrong.[/quote]

most BB won't allow a PM AND a coupon, btw where is the $15 off coupon?

[quote name='cramerz35']and at toysrus for 155 you get the ds and the new super mario bros[/quote]

is this still the price? I'm looking for one too

Best buy has a deal where if you buy the DS Lite now, they will give you the Wireless USB adaptor for 10 bucks. The adaptor is what you plug into your PC to give you a wifi hot spot if you don't have a wireless router. It's a good deal since it's normally 39.99.

Hey, just wondering, is it still 139 at Superstore? And is that 15 dollar off at BB still effective? They've go it 149 + Big Brain/Sudoku game at ToysRUs this week, but I'm not really interested in brain teasers... desperately looking :(

bread's done
Back