Looking for blu ray nature documentary reccomendations

probablysober

CAGiversary!
I obviously have the BBC Planet Earth Blu Ray set but I was wondering if anyone could suggest other blu rays that are similiar.

I've been looking at the Discovery ones but have been scared of due to their 1080i video.

I'm interested in Baraka but the cheapest I've seen it is on amazon. And due to past dealings with Amazon I feel that if I order it from them I will get stuck with the cardboard case that tended to mess up the disc (I got Blade Runner not that long ago and got one of the misprinted copies).

Can anyone suggest any other must haves?

[quote name='probablysober'] And due to past dealings with Amazon I feel that if I order it from them I will get stuck with the cardboard case that tended to mess up the disc (I got Blade Runner not that long ago and got one of the misprinted copies).
[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say that Amazon has some awesome customer service. I got them to replace my Freaks and Geeks set which had a faulty disc a year after the order had been placed.

And P.S. I also got a faulty Blade Runner :cry: (not from amazon, but half.com). Wouldn't be as mad if it weren't for that fact that I had two workprints and not a final cut.

As for docs, dunno a lot lol. March of the Penguins?

[quote name='pogipinoy27']you can get galapagos.

It was only recorded in stereo but the picture is not bad.[/QUOTE]

I've been on the fence about that one but so far it has been on the top of my list along with Baraka.

Does anyone have any hands on experience with Wild China, Ganges, and the National Geographic Blu Rays?

bread's done
Back