Looking For Blue Dragon Cheaper Than 59.99

And try not to spell your sentences with the first letter of each word in caps. It's useless, and it does not make you look smarter. In fact, it makes me wonder if you went to school.

Why Dont You Just Answer The Question. Try Not Being Such Pricks! Im New Here And Your Attitude Just Makes Us Newbies Feel Awesome About Asking Questions.

[quote name='grm4009']Why Dont You Just Answer The Question. Try Not Being Such Pricks! Im New Here And Your Attitude Just Makes Us Newbies Feel Awesome About Asking Questions.[/QUOTE]
We already know how awesome you feel about your shift key.

[quote name='grm4009']Why Dont You Just Answer The Question. Try Not Being Such Pricks! Im New Here And Your Attitude Just Makes Us Newbies Feel Awesome About Asking Questions.[/quote]

Honestly I don't think we want you asking questions if you're going to be an asshole about it and not read the rules.

Seriously, please use the request a deal next time. It's not difficult to figure out that the request a deal forum is for requesting deals.

At least by you posting this here, it will serve as an example to other fine folks with an odd shift button fetish to look in and post in the proper forum.

I've never figured out how crazy titlecase posters evolved. It's so much effort for something that ends up looking ridiculous, unless maybe they like to read their posts in a deep voice like it's going to be the next big blockbuster movie.

Coming Summer 2008:
Why Dont You Just Answer The Question II

you could check out family video too... famvid.com
they have it for 45.99 shipped if you use the new member code for $5 off. I'm sure you can sure and find it around here. if not it's $50.99 shipped from there.

[quote name='metaly']I've never figured out how crazy titlecase posters evolved. It's so much effort for something that ends up looking ridiculous, unless maybe they like to read their posts in a deep voice like it's going to be the next big blockbuster movie.

Coming Summer 2008:
Why Dont You Just Answer The Question II
[/QUOTE]
The strange part about it is I prefer it over super lazy posters.

how am i supposed to read this w/out getting a head ace i also dont understand punctuation with my post do u i h8 all strange phenomenon posters do u like fone text posts or title posts

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE RUDE SHOUTING POSTS. CAN YOU HEAR ME? AM I SPEAKING LOUD ENOUGH?

I almost forgot about the pink font posters.

[quote name='metaly']I've never figured out how crazy titlecase posters evolved. It's so much effort for something that ends up looking ridiculous, unless maybe they like to read their posts in a deep voice like it's going to be the next big blockbuster movie.[/quote]

Blame the school system. In English class, it is taught that everything in a title except for words like "the", "a", etc should be capitalized.

[quote name='grm4009']Why Dont You Just Answer The Question. Try Not Being Such Pricks! Im New Here And Your Attitude Just Makes Us Newbies Feel Awesome About Asking Questions.[/quote]

oh your defiance offends us all, please capitalize every word of all of your sentences from now on, prove your manliness.:applause:

most noobs have more common sense than you, next time someone offers you some advice try not to be an ass about it.

lol whats the big deal about him using caps? Why does it bother you so much? It's a damn internet forum for crying out loud. It's not a law to have perfect grammar and/or spelling. Stop being so obnoxious.

bread's done
Back