Looking for: Blue Dragon DISC'S 2 & 3

happyorangeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My Brother bought a copy of Blue Dragon used at Blockbuster and did not check it out before leaving the store. When he got back home the case only had disc 1 in it. He also did not get a receipt, so now he is stuck with a 1 disc version.

If anyone has Discs 2 & 3 in working condition that they are looking to sell or trade let me know.

Can get a brand new copy of blue dragon for 19.99 through eb games, may be cheaper than trying to find someone to break apart their set just for the hell of it, or check ebay.

Man, that sucks. I once bought a new game from Wal-Mart and it didn't have anything but the manual in it. They wouldn't take it back either.

[quote name='8BitWonder']Man, that sucks. I once bought a new game from Wal-Mart and it didn't have anything but the manual in it. They wouldn't take it back either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, had that happen to me at Wal-Mart once, too. Front Mission 4, I believe. It sucked.

[quote name='Spencer35']Can get a brand new copy of blue dragon for 19.99 through eb games, may be cheaper than trying to find someone to break apart their set just for the hell of it, or check ebay.[/quote]

I tried ebay but no luck. I think he is stuck with an incomplete version.

Oh Well, bump anyway to see if anyone out there has it?

bread's done
Back