Looking for Buzz! Quiz World or Buzz! Quiz TV (with Buzzers)

SpiceHustle29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
As the title says...looking for either one with the buzzers. If anyone is looking to part with theirs or knows of a place in NYC that still has them in stock, hit me up. Reasonably priced only please. No ridiculous offers.

-Spice

Kmart

It's $30 there for the Buzz Quiz World one I believe.

But you're likely NOT going to get a 'reasonable' offer anywhere else since at least one of those bundles has resale value(as you likely already know due to asking for no ridiculous offers).

What's your max price on the bundle(s) that you'd go? I ask because in order to properly ship them someone would likely have to find a medium sized box so the package wouldn't get crushed en route. Shipping alone might well run in the neighborhood of $6-10 or more.

I honestly don't have a number in my head. I'm willing to work within any reasonable offer though. My goal isn't to haggle with anyone about their price. As long as it's a fair price shipped and in good working order, I'm just a buyer ready to purchase. I thought I could wait and the prices would drop in-store but I waited too long and it's hard to find now. My wife has wanted this for a while.

-Spice

Like IATCG said, Kmart has Buzz Quiz TV with buzzers for $30. They go for about double that online though.

Yikes; I had no idea this had gone up in price. I picked one up for $15 from Sears several years ago and we pull it out maybe twice a year.

Yeah, I'm surprised how much they go for. I won one buzzers & game only for $10 but it didn't come with the USB dongle. Luckily I found it at Kmart for $30 the day Pokemon was released, also picked up Ghost Trick for $20.

[quote name='skiizim']Yeah, I'm surprised how much they go for. I won one buzzers & game only for $10 but it didn't come with the USB dongle. Luckily I found it at Kmart for $30 the day Pokemon was released, also picked up Ghost Trick for $20.[/QUOTE]

When was ghost trick $20 at Kmart?

It's only the game, no buzzers, on the K-Mart site for $29.99. Been looking for a complete set myself since christmas and always find the game itself for under $10, but a set with the buzzers is always outrageous. Half.com lists them for $100+. Crazy.....Don't think i'm ever going to end up getting this game.

And what do the guys selling just the game do with the buzzers? Is the resale on them that great?

[quote name='cheapgamerone']When was ghost trick $20 at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

It still is, if you check the Kmart thread in the Video Game Deal Forum in the first few post you will see a list of games on clearance at Kmart. This one happens to be one of them, surprised the hell out of me too.

I have 8 buzzers that are all wired. Wired Buzzers suck. Are the prices so high because people want the wireless buzzers?

there is a person on half.ebay with the game and 3 buzzers for $30. Sucks he only has 3 but, that is better then paying full price for it if you don't need all of them. I'm glad that I bought mine when I did. I didn't know these were so rare.

Any word on a replacement dongle? My set burned up in a car fire(for real) but my friend's dongle is broken I was hoping I could use the dongle from something else but IM not getting my hopes up.

bread's done
Back