Looking for Cartoon Network Clone Wars DVDs

phoenix6666

CAGiversary!
What happened to these? It seems like one minute I could go into any major store (Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Walmart) and find a copy on the shelves and now they don't exist. Even Amazon only offers it through their third party vendors and not directly. I know with a little hunting I can find it on a smaller website or store or a used copy somewhere but why did all the major vendors stop selling them? I thought it might have something to do with the movie coming out but you'd think they would resell them during the movie release. Anyone know where they disappeared to or why they were pulled?

[quote name='phoenix6666']What happened to these? [/QUOTE]

Lucas likes to fuck over the fans.

You can't have two different things called "The Clones Wars", so the "old" had to make way for the new. I for one think the new movie/TV show is a joke and a waste of time. The old Clone Wars was a lot better overall and looked a lot better.

We should start a thread about the new movie. I thought it was too drawn out and did not advance the Star Wars story at all. Very disappointing.

[quote name='soonersfan60']We should start a thread about the new movie. I thought it was too drawn out and did not advance the Star Wars story at all. Very disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it supposed to be a pilot for a new series?

Yes. It is, in essence, the first three episodes of the new series mashed together. The series starts October 3rd.

As far as finding the original series, unfortunately Amazon third parties may be your best bet phoenix6666, as it is no longer available from manufacturer. :cry:

And I agree, they were far superior to the newer incarnation.

bread's done
Back