looking for castlevania HOD and COM sealed!

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
hey, i really need castlevania harmony of dissonance and circle of the moon sealed for GBA. COM is not a nessecity but i reeeaaally want harmony. post if you have this game, SEALED ONLY! i have a trade list in the sig, a pay pal account and im willing to work out some deals. please post if you have this, even if you dont see anything on my list!

I don't have either game sealed...but last time I checked (about a month ago) K-Mart had CotM going for $15...Not the greatest I guess, but about the price you'd see it for used someother places. You may want to check it out.

Good luck finding a sealed HOD, I think the used ones complete are already very difficult to find. Try ToysRUs... pices are high but its the only place I ever see Aria of Sorrow New anymore. Also try gamestop and gamecrazy... chance they may have it in back.

i have AOS sealed from TRU, and i have HOD like new and complete but i want it sealed! lol, if anyone has it sealed i will trade them the used one and some pay pal money or other games in addition!

Why is HOD so much rarer than COTM or AOS? I don't get it because it's a well known franchise and the other 2 are relativly easy to find, and it's not like Konami's some little company.

It's because Konami are a bunch of fools for only making 2 print runs of games they know will sell crazy amounts of (in this case, Harmony). COTM was reprinted, and AOS is still in places like Toys R' Us who sell it for $30-35 and didn't budge on the price.. looks like that was a smart move since they're only people who have it anymore.

I've seen authentic-looking sealed (like from CC) copies of Harmony of Dissonance on eBay every so often pop up, and they've gone for $50+. A complete copy will set you back at least $30, if it's a decent auction with pictures that prove it's not a crap-ass bootleg.

Good luck.

Yes a sealed copy of HoD will be quite hard to find...and if you do find one you're sure to have to fork over some major cash.

bread's done
Back