Looking for cheap copy of The Cosby Show - Season 1

CapAmerica

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I need to find a cheap copy of The Cosby Show - Season 1 anyone know where I can find one? I want to get it for my Mom for xmas but I don't want to spend $35+ on it. I would like to find a copy for $25 or less (with shipping)

i have a price in the middle. FYE (Coconuts, Strawberries, etc) has it on sale for $29.99 on and off.

I figure you are wanting it new? If you don't think she would mind an opened one, see the thread in my sig about cdtradepost.com and search for Cosby show, there is one in stock at one of the florida store which would be about $25ish shipped.

FYI, this show along with Roseanne were both Carsey-Werner productions and both contain the syndicated versions and NOT the original network airings in the 1st season DVDs. Probably wouldn't matter to some people but just a heads up.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']FYI, this show along with Roseanne were both Carsey-Werner productions and both contain the syndicated versions and NOT the original network airings in the 1st season DVDs. Probably wouldn't matter to some people but just a heads up.[/QUOTE]Same with 3rd Rock from the Sun S1, not sure about S2

[quote name='TXboxGuY']FYI, this show along with Roseanne were both Carsey-Werner productions and both contain the syndicated versions and NOT the original network airings in the 1st season DVDs. Probably wouldn't matter to some people but just a heads up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah - major disappointment. :whistle2:( I think the remaining seasons will be the original airings, IIRC.

bread's done
Back