Looking for Cheap Manga

[quote name='cecilvaliant']hiya, well im looking for deals on manga (graphic novels) either online websites or B&M stores. anyone know any ideas?[/quote]

There is a buy 3 get 1 free deal at B&M Waldenbooks/Borders stores right now.

i use to use alphacraze but dont seem to be around anymore. they had really good deals but raised prices, and now i dont see them listed for the new manga. =(

I also would recommend Borders, the buy 3 get 1 is good for stocking up, but if you're looking for just 1 gn, they usually have reasonable coupons at http://www.visitborders.com/ right now it's 20% off 1 item $10 and up (works for $9.99). I used one for 30% and got the last volume of Fruits Basket for 7 + tax. No rewards membership required usually.

You can also check Overstock. I had purchased some Ranma 1/2 titles from them like a year and a half ago. There prices used to be in the $7.50 range but I think they are higher now.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You can also check Overstock. I had purchased some Ranma 1/2 titles from them like a year and a half ago. There prices used to be in the $7.50 range but I think they are higher now.[/QUOTE]

I second Overstock.com. Usually, they are 20% off the cover price.

[quote name='Blade']I've been looking for them on Yahoo and haven't found anything for about a month. Are they just a local store now?[/QUOTE]

alphacraze.com but from what I can tell, their prices are fairly standard now, I'd be better off getting them in a local store.

For B&M if you live in S Cal, you can't beat Book-Off (Japanese half price used book store). Even the Kinokuya has sales every now and then.

bread's done
Back