Looking for Cheap SC UMD

Kuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Im looking for Samurai Champloo on UMD on the cheap, it seems alot of stores around me arent carrying a big selection of UMD's. And before you tell me that UMD's are a waste of time and money, i know, but im collecting Samurai Champloo stuff so i want the UMD's and DVD's. Anyway any cheap help is appreciated.

i dont know if this is the right forum or not, i figured it belonged here becase i was requesting something for the PSP

I bought mine from overstock.com for $10.88 with $1.00 shipping.
I just checked the web site and they seemed to be sold out.
But they did have Gungrave ep 1-2 for $10.88 and Cowboy Bebop the movie for $14.82. If your interested. You might want to keep a look our for restock on SC.

f' that 'waste of time and money' noise. UMD's are a great way to bring things on the go without having to go through the trouble of converting every single thing you want to watch.

although... it's hard justifying an anime (series) UMD purchase when you can find their dvds at around the same price and with more content. full-length features like Appleseed and Cowboy Bebop are a little easier to swallow, though, but that's just me.

bread's done
Back