Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

[quote name='Gamer SDP']bump

I last Pmd you about 20 hours ago[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have messaged you back buddy. :)

Bump

Please read my opening post about the Skyrim deal. Thanks to all those who have bought, and received, and to all who are waiting I am still in the process of shipping out. :)

---------------------

Update:
I've also added White Knight Chronicles 2, and Dirt 3 both sealed for the Playstation 3 to my game list.

---------------------

If anyone who has ordered something from me and have not heard from me in a day or so please do not think weary.

Everything is fine and I promise everyone will get their order or get a full refund whichever they prefer because I strive to make everyone who buys from me happy and also that they will come back when they need to buy a new game. :)

Bump

I've also added another special, while supplies last, and it is Modern Warfare 3 new and sealed still for the PS3 or 360 for only $40 shipped. PM me to get dibs on your copy today.

Or you can pre-order or be put on the waiting list for a sealed copy of Skyrim for only $40 shipped when my next shipment comes in.

I also have tons more sealed games below Amazon and MSRP prices so message me today for deals you can't find anywhere else on the web. ;)

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Can you get resonance of fate for Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, I will work my magic and see what I can do for you.

Bumpity.

Hey, I'm very interested in these:

PS3- * Batman: Arkham City (sealed w/ all DLC content included - Catwoman)
Blu-Ray- * Thor Blu-Ray disc + DVD copy + digital copy (2 disc set)

How much would you want for them?

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Hey, I'm very interested in these:

PS3- * Batman: Arkham City (sealed w/ all DLC content included - Catwoman)
Blu-Ray- * Thor Blu-Ray disc + DVD copy + digital copy (2 disc set)

How much would you want for them?[/QUOTE]

Hey my friend, thanks for the interest in my merchandise.

I will send you a PM shortly. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've also got another special, for the PC gamers & Star Wars games out there, Star Wars: The Old Republic (sealed-unopened) for only $45 shipped. I only have so many copies in stock at the moment so PM me soon while I have some in stock to get your copy. :)

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Do you have a Hardened MW3? For 360?[/QUOTE]

No Sir but I wish I did.

It's one of the wants on my list matter of fact. If you want MW3 for the PC let me know and I will cut you a good price on it. :)

[quote name='sharpeone']Interested in Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-Ray. You prefer $ or looking at trades as well?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

+ bump :D

Bump

Added Sonic Generations for the 3DS (sealed), and also added the new movie Killer Elite (2011) Blu Ray + DVD combo set to my list.

If anyone had any questions or wants to make me an offer on some of my merch please feel free to do do. Thanks to one and all who have bought from me and who have yet to buy from me. :)

Bump

Added that I have a few Sandisk 32 gig Cruizer flash drives to get rid of. They are listed under my X-Box 360 merch items. They are your everyday normal flash drives but can be used with a PC, your X-Box 360 or even a Playstation 3, which I do to watch movies off of on my PS3. :)

They can be formatted to work with the 360, via the 360, and after the configuration you have about 17 gigs left of space to use for storing arcade games, profiles, game save files etc and other 360 related things of that nature.

They retail between $40 to $70 so make me an offer, all of mine are in mint condition and have hardly been used at all. :)

[quote name='Paladinion']I want to buy Star Wars The Old Republic from you but for some reason the site wont let me contact you in any way shape or form.[/QUOTE]

That's odd.

I sent you A PM buddy. :)

Bump

Today only guys, I am selling OFFICIAL (not the garbage knock off eBay junk, these are the real deal guys) Microsoft slim 320 gig hard drives for only $68.50 shipped. I have about 7 in stock so PM me asap if you want one at that price. :)

Until supplies are gone, I am offering Mario Kart 7 (sealed) for the 3DS for only $25 gifted PayPal (shipped).

I've also added WWE All Stars (sealed) for the X-Box 360. Also added the move 30 Minutes or Less to the Blu Ray section, as well as the Star Wars I, II, III movies three disc set on Blu Ray.

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart 7 or Old Republic for a nice price PM me soon as supplies are limited. :)

Bump

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS PM me asap as I don't have a whole lot left in stock at the moment. :)

[quote name='remag']pm sent for mario kart 7[/QUOTE]

Reply sent.

I have a few more copies left to go around guys at the $25 price tag.

I might be able to get another shipment in after these are gone, but I would not test it, if you want a copy at that price point jump on it now! :)

Thanks guys to all who have bought from me since I joined CAG by the way.

I've added Uncharted 3 (sealed) to my deals list, it's only $40 while supplies last.

Also Gears of War 3 (sealed) is only $30.

I am also looking for steelbook games for X-Box 360, sealed would be amazing, but mint/good condition will be ok too. :)

Thanks guys.

I will reply to all PM's when I am able to. Also, for anyone waiting for a package from me I am doing all my shipping Monday, so if you have not got a track number so far you will then. :)

Bump

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart or The Old Republic please send me a PM quick. I only have a small handful left of each and after they are gone there is a slight chance I might not be able to get anymore back in stock (At those current prices). Thanks! :)

Bump

FYI for anyone who has ordered from me in the last couple of days, I will have all my packages shipped Tuesday.

I totally forgot about MLK day and the PO's being closed for the holiday. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, hopefully anyone waiting on a game etc from me will see this post. :)

Bump

I've got a new special to try out. Sealed copies of Skyward Sword for only $35.

That's while supplies last so PM me asap to lock in your copy today.

Also I will be mailing out a ton of packages tomorrow so if you have not got a tracking number yet you will tomorrow. :)

Thanks guys!

Bump

I was in a bad wreck last night, this is the first time I am able to get out of bed.

I totaled out our car, and it will be a day or two before I can mail any of my packages out. :(

If you want a refund please let me know and I can do that, or if you can give me a day or two I can have your package(s) in the mail.

I'm lucky to be alive, as I rolled and flipped a car last night into a big ditch.

Sorry for the delay but this has banged me up quite a bit. I am willing myself to get out of bed to type this. :)

Regards,
J Rokk

[quote name='J Rokk']Bump

I was in a bad wreck last night, this is the first time I am able to get out of bed.

I totaled out our car, and it will be a day or two before I can mail any of my packages out. :(

If you want a refund please let me know and I can do that, or if you can give me a day or two I can have your package(s) in the mail.

I'm lucky to be alive, as I rolled and flipped a car last night into a big ditch.

Sorry for the delay but this has banged me up quite a bit. I am willing myself to get out of bed to type this. :)

Regards,
J Rokk[/QUOTE]

Hope you're okay!

Thanks guys, I feel a lot better then I did last night as I am able to move a bit today.

I don't know what all injuries I have as I did not go to the hospital as the cops asked me to because I don't have health insurance and can't afford the extra bills.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, I have so much going on talking to insurance and just trying to move around without yelling in pain. Anyways like I said if all who bought from me can wait a day, or two I can have your packages in the mail. I have most ready but still need to get the others in shape to mail then find a way to the PO or find someone to mail them for me, as our car is MIA and was the only one we had for transportation.

Also like I said I will give anyone who wants it a refund if you do not want to wait, a few days at most, for me to mail them off. I am very very sorry for the delay but between the pain and worrying about the insurance, it's a long story, I am very stressed and depressed about all this and knowing you guyd were counting on me to have stuff mailed out. :(

Please forgive me and I hope you guyd understand. :)

Thanks,
JR

[quote name='J Rokk']Bump

Regards,
J Rokk[/QUOTE]

Best wishes and a speedy recovery. I'll keep you, the Mrs. and ColdBlood in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words guys.

I will do my best to have all your parcels out asap. I am feeling a bit better and can somewhat get out of bed for a short while before the pain gets to be too much.

As I said before if anyone needs a refund, please PM me, and if I get no messages you guys have my word that I will be mailing them hopefully before Friday.

Thanks for your patience and thoughts too. :)

bread's done
Back