Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

Please lmk if you got my RE 3DS out. Since I cancelled the Amazon order I had in place from the day it was available (and in my quick pics) for $37, not only did I not get it on release day, now it's unavailable to order from them. By ordering through you, I screwed myself big time. Now I have to re-order (when they get some in) & pay more than I would have before (full price, plus if I want it sooner than Amazon gets stock in, I have to pay $40 + tax). Please let me know the status, as if you didn't get it, I'm just going to run to the store & get it. I hope you can just send a refund through paypal, so I can get the fees, etc back, as well (as if you send a payment for the full amount back to me, it will take fees out, too. Plus since I paid the extra amount, you may only see the amount you received, but I paid more, to make sure the Paypal fees were covered).

I won't leave bad feedback for this (as I know such things can be beyond one's control), but PLEASE let me know, and refund ASAP, so I can grab it today or tomorrow. I don't have much freetime (and I'm SICK), so I'll have to wait until next weekend or later if I don't find out soon. I hope your situation gets better, bud. I'm very sorry to hear you're having to hang it up :(. No doubt you can sell what you have left here.

Just wanted to post here that I was given a full refund for the order J Rokk couldn't complete because of unforseen circumstances. A great guy, and a great trader, so please don't let any recent cancelled shipments make you weary of trading with him. It was truly something he couldn't avoid, and that happens to all of us.

Thanks for the refund, and for your honesty, J Rokk. Look forward to possible steelbook trades (once I start obtaining some, lol). Best of luck in your money making endeavors to replace the game selling, bud. Take care!

Hey J Rokk, I just wanted to see if my package had been shipped yet?

Your inbox was full, so I figured I'd post here.

Do you have UMvC3 (360) back in stock? I got the plain version a couple of weeks ago and if I can get the ultimate version now I just won't bother with that one.

I see you must be super busy by all these post of worried people but when your free again I would love to buy the
New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
Reel Steel (Blu-Ray)
Hangover Part 2 (Blu-Ray)

Just send me a PM when you get the chance

looking for saints row the third for 360 sent you a PM just waiting for you to get back to me if you still have it in stock man :) have a good day

Just out of curiosity, is he ignoring anyone else in terms of sending games he owes? I've been waiting about 2 months for 2 games, since January 6th, and now he's started ignoring my messages...

[quote name='bryenfury']I hope he's not ignoring you.
I just bought something from him today.[/QUOTE]

Well I have had a pending deal of sorts with him for over a month now. I get no response either so he must be ignoring some of us at least.

[quote name='krashhole']Kinda makes you wonder. He was online again today, yet he fails to post here with updates. Hopefully you guys get your stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well it reminds me of some guy who was on here before selling new games/movies for roughly wholesale prices. That dude sold some stuff built up feedback and then just disappeared. I had to file a claim with Amazon payments to get my money back from that guy. He should either get back to everyone, delete his post, or something to let people know whats going on. It won't be too long before people assume they got ripped off.

I'm sorry I have not been doing as much as I used to, I have a ton of stuff going on at the moment.

Any deals I may have pending consider them a no-go.

As far as Jersiah I have offered you money back on those two games for a while now.

I have too much stuff going on in real life to worry with, with legal issues and my wife's health and my own health issues.

I'm thinking of just getting this thread binned and starting over again soon.

I have never once ripped someone off and don't ever intend to. Most, if not, all of you who are on here regularly should know I'm a man of my word and am a good salesman.

Regards

Yes, you did offer me a refund, but at the time, you said you could instead send 2 new games from your current stock you were unloading anyway which would have worked for both of us. Then came 2-3 weeks of not getting games, silence and ignored messages while you were still logging in, which is still a bad way to do business. And you know I've been very reasonable, understanding and patient of your issues for months now.

Given the major change, if you do issue a refund, I'll consider the matter closed and we can both move on.

I've gave some of you, most of you better deals then you would ever have got anywhere else. I have actually lost money giving you guys bang up deals you would not find anywhere else.

To think I am or ever were trying to rip someone off is ridiculous.

Refund finally given to Jersiah so that chapter is closed.

Bump

Still got some stock to get rid of. Soul Caliber is now $33, Modern Warfare 3 is $35 among other good deals.

Have a look and PM me about anything you may want, and if it is in stock we will work out a deal. :)

Bump

If you have any steelbooks or collector's editions of games that you want to trade or sell please PM me. Also if you see something on my list you want PM me and if it is in stock we can work out a price better then Amazon's, by at least $3 to $4 if not more. :)

Thanks!

Would you take 30 for the 12 month X-Box Live Gold membership code and want steelbooks are you looking for

are you willing to take 30 for Batman:Ac? or maybe $ 40-45
for both Batman As & Ac.

Q. When u stock up, will u stock up on King of Amalur? I can pay 40 dollars for it

[quote name='starmask2k3']Would you take 30 for the 12 month X-Box Live Gold membership code and want steelbooks are you looking for[/QUOTE]

The cheapest I would take is about $32.50 for the 12 month. I would like to wait until the price at online stores goes back up so I can get $40 like I really want.

I am after the Dues Ex G2 steelbook, as well as the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm G2 and Dragonball Raging Blast G1 and a few more.

Also a few PM's replies to, and sorry for those who I have not yet. I am not trying to ignore any of you as I am very busy and have a lot of real life troubling issues going on at the moment. :(

Bump

I have one copy of Final Fantasy 13-2 left for the PS3 that I am wanting $42.50 for it anyone wants it drop me a PM.

I also have a few left of Soul Cal V and a few of the 320 gig slim hard drives, along with one of the Bluetooth headsets for the X-Box 360.

Remember guys, that when they are gone it's gone. I won't be getting any new sealed games for sale anymore.

I am still after sealed, or mint, collector's editions of games and also steelbooks for trade if anyone has any.

:)

Dude it been 2 weeks already and still have not received my game yet. Been waiting very patiently for it, and still did not get my tracking. Can you just give me a refund for my item please? And your inbox is full.

[quote name='KOFkula']Dude it been 2 weeks already and still have not received my game yet. Been waiting very patiently for it, and still did not get my tracking. Can you just give me a refund for my item please? And your inbox is full.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the full inbox, and also refund issued.

bread's done
Back