Looking for deals on a Cheap yet reliable 360 Premium

FlamingMoogles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hey everyone, i'm looking to help my friend buy a 360. We want the Premium/Pro package. I was looking around the video game deal threads, but didn't see much in terms of 360 consoles. Lmk!

yeah. xbox 360 and the word reliable dont exactly go hand in hand. i've personally been through 3 xbox 360 systems each with it's own distinct problem from the others. my 1st was a dud straight out of the box, second was progressively scratching my game discs worse and worse with each use (luckily not to a point where they became unplayable), and the third had a GPU failure as i was getting checkerboard patterns on my screens and the games graphics were deteriorating on-screen as i played.

so the problems are far and varied on this console, although newer systems with the falcon chip sets are more reliable then the console designs before it......still though it should be noted that even with a console with the falcon chip set that problems can still arise, and can be for any reason as it's not entirely known what causes the 3 red lights of death aside from over heating, and other hardware failures associated with it.

if you still wish to take your chances than be sure to grab a boxed system labeled as the pro if you wish to have a hard drive. most systems labeled as pro have one as well as falcon chip sets. also the arcade units have the falcon chip sets as well, but you wont get a hard drive....instead i believe they bundle a 512MB memory card. also they include a xbox live arcade compilation disc with 5 full xbox live arcade games. for the elite models....honestly i'm not sure how to identify falcon chip sets in those. i only hear about what ones have the newest hardware revisions and tend to remember that instead of remembering wattages, voltages, and w/e else people decide to look for that indicates falcon chip set.

bread's done
Back