looking for deals on playstation 3 console

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the pm but i wont pay $520 for a 80gb ps3

i will wait for deals at cc or bb or something else. and i could get a mgs4 bundle at cc for $499 tax free right now since the bundle is back, but i think its still expensive so yeah..
thx anyway

To address your issue, it was unboxed by a Wal-Mart manger to check if the contents where indeed new. None of the stuff inside has been opened though. However, I'm not here to persuade you. I'm just here to deliver the facts.

As for CC, how in the hell can you not be charged tax? Is there some kind of promotion they're having right now? I want in on this.

Also, two threads in one day is a no-no.

[quote name='Shady3011']To address your issue, it was unboxed by a Wal-Mart manger to check if the contents where indeed new. None of the stuff inside has been opened though. However, I'm not here to persuade you. I'm just here to deliver the facts.

As for CC, how in the hell can you not be charged tax? Is there some kind of promotion they're having right now? I want in on this.

Also, two threads in one day is a no-no.[/quote]

Why would wallmart open the ps3? so they open all the boxes to check it? :roll:

Where have you been?
Ever heard of TAX FREE states?? (in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
google TAX FREE STATES and you will find out more...
my dad happens to live in one of the states (alaska) that doesnt charge tax on anything.. so yeah.. you should check on it.. its not a promotion

stalking my treads now? i can post as many posts as i want and its not the same topic

Calm down, dude. You're taking this a bit too seriously.

I was trying to return the PS3 to Wal-Mart, but they slammed me with their new 15 day return policy after making me go through all that checking poo poo first.

I was actually serious about the tax thing. I'm sure shipping would kill that deal pretty easily.

As for posts, you can make all the posts you like. Just don't make repeat threads.

i came in here to help you hotpocketninja but after reading your thread, and the your threadcrapping on Shady's trade post I no longer want to.

[quote name='daminion']i came in here to help you hotpocketninja but after reading your thread, and the your threadcrapping on Shady's trade post I no longer want to.[/quote]

gotta agree here, thread crapping on shady was a no go in my book. and the fact that there are two threads. The whole impatient newbies these days are killing me here

100% LEGIT & TRUE!!!!!

Just take 1 minute and read this. This is very EASY to do! It literally takes 10 minutes to setup. Simply follow the steps below. This is 100% real. I wouldn't jeopardize my eBay account status if this was a scam. This only works if you live in the USA or Canada.

Step 1: Goto ebay and search (A Earn A Sony Playstation). This will take you to my listing that has a link you need to get started

Step2: Click on the hyperlink in the details of listing

Step 3: Sign up and chose an account type(Referral is the easiest and best).

Step 4: Complete just 1 offer. You MUST complete One offer. There are many offers but the best and easiest ones are eMusic, Netflix, and Gamefly. If you like me and don't want to use your personal credit card all you have do is go to any local store and by a visa card or master card and put money on the card to complete the offer it's that easy.

I would recommend eMusic its the fastest and its only $12. After you have done the offer and gotten credit for doing it. Then refer 8-10 people to do the same (eBay! Do what I did, copy my ad. You'll get tons of referrals very quickly this way.)​

Step 5: Receive your PS3 for FREE!!!!!!!!!!(Even The Shipping Is Free !!!)​

[FONT='trebuchet ms', cursive, sans-serif][/FONT]​

[FONT='trebuchet ms', cursive, sans-serif]
You are NOT purchasing a ps3 Slim from me.

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back